Allied Property Services, Inc. is seeking contractors to complete hazard claim work on numerous residential properties.
This is a great opportunity for contractors who have strong local relationships and can undertake one or more ongoing projects from beginning to end in a timely manner. Allied’s growth in the U.S. market is exceptional and are seeking hard working companies with top performers.
For consideration, contractors should have:
- Three or more years of experience in the residential repair / construction industry with an excellent track record and references.
- Company must be licensed, or have solid relationships with licensed contractors that can complete the work in the specified time frames.
- Ability to manage timelines for work performed on bank-owned properties.
- Appropriate insurance – General Liability, Workers’ Compensation
- Ability to perform / manage repairs to include carpentry, heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing, painting, roof repairs, windows, drywall, estimating, etc.
- Own reliable work vehicles and all equipment necessary to complete, document, and upload work (computer, tablet, cell phone, GPS, etc.)
- Have crews / staff immediately available to complete work orders within 24-48 hours (or otherwise established schedule) after acceptance / approval including all paperwork.
- A background check will be required for all contractors who are performing work for Allied Property Services, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in working with Allied Property Services, Inc. Please fill out the information below. One of our managers will review your information and will contact you should there be a need to recruit in your area. If Allied does not have an immediate need in your area, your information will be kept on file.